Track A Lost+Stolen Android+IPhone+Windows Phone On Map 2016
About This Article
Friends today in my this article I am going to teach you how can you track your lost android phone, apple I phone or lost windows phone easily on Google maps. Many times this thing happens that we lost our smart phone and want to search that on the map so that we can track where our phone is and who is using that. The method I am going to teach you is very simple and easy method you can easily find the locations of your phones and others with just some information about the phones.
My dear visitors the method I am going to describe is just for finding your phone when you lost that, Please, please do not use this to track others without their permission.
The method to find Android Phone, I Phone and Windows Phone is somehow different that’s why I have divided this topic into three parts.
- Find Your Lost Stolen Android Phone.
- Find Your Lost Stolen I Phone.
- Find Your Lost Stolen Windows Phone.
1 Find Your Lost+Stolen Android Phone.
If you want to track a phone which is android based then follow the following steps. These are very easy steps to follow I am sure that you can easily find your lost android phone with a full accuracy of location.
- First of all download “Android Device Manager” from the Google play store and install it on any device. This app will let you to track your lost/stolen phone and also to remotely control the device and erase all the private data on that device.
- When you successfully install the “Android Device Manager” log into your Google account using the same ID associated with your lost or stolen android phone. By doing so the Android Device Manager will show you the last location on Google map.
- In addition you will be able to do many action on your stolen or lost android phone. Such as lock the device, erase all the private and non private data (Such as Facebook, What app and all other IDs) and give a ring to the lost phone.
2 Find Your Lost+Stolen I Phone.
If your I phone is stolen or you have just lost that then you can easily find the location by following the step given below.
- First of all you have to login on www.icloud.com with the Apple ID associated with your lost stolen I phone. As you know that location tracking is enabled on by default on all the I phones.
What is I Cloud? According To Wikipedia.
The I Cloud service provides its users with means to store data such as documents, photos, and music on remote servers for download to iOS, Macintosh or Windows devices, to share and send data to other users, and to manage their Apple devices if lost or stolen.
- If your lost or someone steel your I Phone Device, and the I Cloud is near to you then you have some options to perform such ring a bell this will make a sound.
- If this thing does not work then you can choose the “Lost Mode” which will lock your I Phone device and will display a special number that can be reached at.
- If nothing work then you can click on the “Erase” option to completely format all the data stored on the stolen or lost I Phone device by doing so you can prevent your personal and private data for wrong hands.
3 Find Your Lost+Stolen Windows Phone.
Friends if you are going to find the location of your lost or stolen Windows phone then you can use the following steps to find the device easily on Google map.
- Go to the official website of Windows Phone if they ask you to Sign in then sign in with the same account as on you lost or stolen Windows phone.
- Find the option “Find My Phone” and click on that.
- There choose the phone you want to find, and then click Find My Phone.
- Now the Microsoft will search for the location and will show you the current location of your lost phone here you can zoom in and out you thing the location is not right then click on the refresh button this will refresh the map.
- You can also perform the same action as we can perform on Android and Phones such as ring a bell, lock the phone and erase all the data in order to protect you all information on the lost or stolen phone.
So friends that was all about how to find the lost Android Phone, Windows Phone or I Phone using some methods.
Friends if you have need of any kind of help or you have a problem then you can ask my either via contact form located on the top navigation menu or just give me a comment with your problem.
My dear visitors if you like my this article and wan to do some thing for me then please share this post with your friends on your favorite social apps. Thank You Very Much.