How to set videos as a wallpaper new 2016
How To Set Videos As A wallpaper
Friends today in my this article I am going to show you how can you set videos as wallpapers.
Many times we search on the internet for the best desktop wallpapers to make computer desktop attractive and beautiful and many time we take screen shots of a special part of a videos to set that screen shoot to our desktop.
But now today I will give you a best method to set the whole video for your desktop yes I am not telling a lie it is a truth you can set videos as wallpapers on your desktop you can also amaze your friends by this amazing method. So
Let’s Make It Happen!
1. First of all you have to download and install VLC media player on your PC.
2. Now open it and click on the “Tools” and then on “Performance” or press CTRL+P
3. Now select “Video” tab.
4. You are in the “Video Settings” tab in the “Output” option select “DirectX Video Output” (If you have a old version of VLC) OR select “Direct 3D Video Output” (If you have a new version of VLC). And save the settings and exit VLC media Player.
5. Open VLC once again play your desired videos which your want to set as desktop wallpaper.
6. Click on the “Video” tab and select “Set As Wallpaper” from the options.